Conference information will be added to this website as conference planning progresses.
Files in (.pdf) format require Adobe Acrobat software to view.
Current as of September 15, 2006:
- Four new forms have been added to the "Forms" section below: an instructor/speaker expense form, a refund request form, a personal reimbursement form, and a vendor reimbursement form.
- Information on the two pre-conference workshops is now available in the "Program Schedule" section below.
- Information has been added on a post conference workshop entitled "The Anatomy and Function of the Public Library and the Public Library Board".
- Copies of the exhibitor letter of invitation and the exhibitor registration form have been added.
- The registration form has been revised to include a notice that MPLA members may subtract $10.00 from the registration fee for the Intellectual Freedom and Patron Privacy preconference.
- The registration form has been revised. It is now possible to fill it out online before printing and mailing the completed form.
- The preliminary program schedule has been revised and additional information has been added on program presenters.
- The preliminary program schedule was added on June 14, 2006.
- Two versions of the 2006 conference registration form are now available using the links in the "Forms" section below. To receive Early Bird registration rates, envelopes must be postmarked by September 8, 2006!
- Reservation information for the Conference Hotel was updated on May 10, 2006
- Preliminary presentation proposal forms are available on the website; proposals are due by March 31, 2006.
The Best Western Doublewood Inn is the Conference Hotel for the 2006 Conference. When calling for your hotel reservation, please make the reservation under the “ND Library Association Block” in order to get the conference rate.
Room Rate: $69 per night, single to quad occupancy
Reservation Deadline: September 8, 2006
Reservation Phone number: 1-800-433-3235
Handicapped accessible rooms are included in the NDLA block of reserved rooms.
Previous Conference Web Pages
Please make plans to join us!!
Conference Questions? Contact:
Beth Postema, NDLA President Elect/Conference Chair
Fargo Public Library
102 N 3rd St
Fargo ND 58102-4899
Fax 701-241-8581 (fax)
NDLA Home Page