If you have never logged into your NDLA account before, or if you do not know your password-
- In the upper right of the NDLA webpage there is a “Log In Here” button. Click the button, and then click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address and click “I am not a robot.”
- You will receive a password reset email. Please check your spam folders for the email if you don’t see it.
- Click the link in the email to set your password.
Why should I log into my NDLA account?
- After you log in, click on the “Log In Here” button and click on “View Profile.” From here you can select your group participation and change your name or email address.
- To change your group participation, click on the blue “Edit Profile” button.
- At the bottom of the next screen, you can select your group participation. (Board members is reserved for NDLA Executive Board members)
- By choosing the group, you will be signed up for the listserv for that group using the email address in your NDLA account. The membership chair may not notice these changes right away, so please send them an email (email@example.com) to let them know.
- You can also change your name and email address with this form.
- Click the blue “Save” button to save your changes.